Built for the professional, Pullman-Holt “PHC” floor machines include heavy weighted aluminum chassis, all steel planetary gearboxes and large frame, high-torque motors. The powder coated chassis assures it will last as long as the machine’s dependable components. Includes drive brush.
- Dual Deadman Switch with Safety Mechanism Machine shuts off when operator releases trigger. Thumb operated safety latch prevents accidental start-up.
- 50 Foot Power Cord Covers large areas without changing outlets
- Dual Cord Hooks For convenient storage of power cord
- Adjustable Tubular Stainless Steel Handle with Start Latch Allows operator to adjust handle to any height by hand or foot
- Heavy Duty Motor Canopy Protects motor from impact or liquid spills and is corrosion resistant
- Non-Marring Solid Wheels For ease of transport and storage
- Cool Running 1.5 HP Continuous Duty, Capacitor Start Motor Professional grade motor provides long life (3 year warranty)
- All Steel Planetary Gear Box Smooth and quiet running (3 year warranty)
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Chassis with Non-Marring Bumpers Chip and corrosion resistant; protects machine, furniture and baseboards
17” Floor Machines
|Model||Brush Speed||Motor||Power Cord||Wheels||Shipping Weight||Product Code|
|PHC17F||175 rpm||1.5HP||50’||two 5”||110 lbs.||B160714|